Tuffa 15000 Litre Bunded Oil Tank
|Height - mm||3500|
|Diameter - mm||2866|
|Capacity - Litres||15000|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
This bunded oil storage tank has a vast 15,000 litre capacity making it suitable for agricultural, industrial or commercial use. It is manufactured in the UK from tough and durable, UV resistant polyethylene and has been designed for safe and secure, environmentally responsible storage of heating oil.
A bunded tank uses a tank within a tank design which will protect your oil in the event of the inner tank splitting and will also stop oil from seeping into the surrounding area, causing damage to the environment and resulting in expensive clean-up costs.
- 15,000 litre capacity
- UV stabilised and recyclable polyethylene construction
- Corrosion resistant
- Manufactured in the UK
- Bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- Bunded construction offers integral protection from leaking and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Watchman Sonic gauge
- Lockable hinged flap lid on outer tank provides easy access and additional security
- 10 year warranty
- Optional lockable cabinet complete with battery bund, overfill alarm and upgraded % hydrostatic gauge
- Optional 1" BSP Top Outlet available as an alternative
Users will benefit from the Watchman Sonic gauge which remotely monitors the amount of fuel in your oil storage tank and wirelessly transmits the reading to an indoors receiver meaning you don’t have to go out in the cold to establish your fuel level. When the level is below 10 per cent, the fuel dispensing pump symbol appears on the receiver as a reminder to order more oil.
The lockable hinged flap lid affords easy access to the tank and provides an additional security element.
This tank comes supplied with a 10 year warranty for your peace of mind.
An optional lockable cabinet is available which comes equipped with a battery bund and high-quality overfill alarm which is designed to detect overfill, low liquid levels and provide an early warning of a breach in the bund layer of the tank. An upgraded % hydrostatic gauge is also included.
- 2″ BSP Fill Connection with cap and chain
- 1″ Bottom Outlet (Optional 1" BSP Top Outlet available as an alternative)
- Tank Colour: Green
All Bunded Oil Tanks are fully compliant with all applicable requirements contained within The Control of Pollution (Oil Storage) (England) Regulations 2001, The Water Environment (Oil Storage) (Scotland) Regulations 2006 and comparable requirements throughout the United Kingdom.
Unsuitable for the storage of fuel for supply to vehicles and / or plant equipment via gravity fed fuel delivery systems incorporating a flexible hose and trigger nozzle.
Please note that all Bunded Oil Tanks should only be installed by a suitably competent person e.g. an OFTEC Registered Oil Tank Installation Technician in accordance with supplied instructions and statutory requirements