Whale CS9217B Submersible Fluid & Diesel Transfer Pump – 16 Litres / Min
|Width - mm||36|
|Height - mm||136|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
Pumping a maximum of 16 litres of water per minute, the CS9217B HighFlow pump includes a filter cap to prevent small pieces of stone or debris from entering the pump, and a pair of crocodile clips clips to connect the pump to an external power source, such as a car battery.
Featuring a compact and quiet design, our CS9217B pump is ideal for a range of applications where a mains power source is not available, making this pump especially useful for farming and agriculture applications such as pumping water in or out of an IBC, transferring red diesel from a container into a fuel tank, and pumping water, milk or liquid feed to an animal feeding trough.
- 1-year warranty
- Includes blue filter cap to prevent pumping pieces of debris
- Suitable for basic, one-outlet applications
- Compact, quiet & lightweight
- Suitable for external pumping containers
- Suitable for transferring fresh and salt water, diesel, pesticides
- Multiple pumps can be used inline to boost flow rates
Manufactured from high-quality moulded parts and a robust 12-volt motor, this pump weighs 0.15kg and fits unsupported into pipework. Please note: we recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank.
The materials that make contact with the water are: pump body (ABS), seals (Nitrile), strainer (polypropylene), impeller (stainless steel), cable (PVC).
It connects to a 10mm or 13mm flexible bore hose and the pump uses a 3 amp automotive fuse.
For Best Performance:
- Do not run dry: this may cause damage
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Not suitable for pump water above 60C
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds; this will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after re-filling the tank
- Height: 136mm
- Width: 36mm
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Voltage: 12
- Construction materials: polypropylene, Nitrile, ABS, PVC and stainless steel
Also ideal for use with caravans, boats and motorhomes, the HighFlow pump is suitable for showering and is an inexpensive way to update from a manual to an electric system. This pump is designed to be dropped into tanks, drums. vessels and sumps to transfer diesel, water / sump water and kerosene.
Please note: this pump not suitable for use with petrol or any highly flammable or corrosive liquids. If the pump is installed in an outdoor environment, during the winter, the pump needs to be winterised and protected from low temperatures when not in use