1000 Litre Schutz MX-EX New Anti-Static IBC - Steel Pallet - UN Approved
|Weight - kg||55|
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||1160|
|Length - mm||1200|
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
|Capacity - Gallons||220|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Lid Size - mm||150 (6")|
This 1000L New Anti-static IBC with Steel Pallet is manufactured with conductive multi-layer technology, consisting of a new inner bottle with an anti-static outer layer, new galvanised steel frame and a new earthed outlet valve. It is designed for use in hazardous areas classed as ex zones 1 and 2, as well as being UN approved which means it has been manufactured to the highest of standards and is capable of storing hazardous goods.
The antistatic outer layer protects the container from hazardous electrostatic charge whilst the earthed outlet valve discharges the electrostatic charge of the filling product.
The inner bottle of this container is manufactured from blow moulded, UV-stabilised virgin HDPE with bevelled edges and is produced from food-grade polymer.
This IBC is electrostatically safe against electrostatic ignition hazards according to the following regulations: IEC TS 60079-32-1:2013 and TRGS 727:2016.
- For EX-protected areas 1 and 2
- 1000L (220 gallon) capacity
- Bottom Outlet - 50mm (2 inch) integrated butterfly valve - S60x6 male thread
- Integrated conductive draining valve and double-sided bolted earthing cable
- PCP Sealing Ring
- Top Inlet - 150mm (6 inch) non-vented cap
- Steel pallet - Strong and durable
- BPA Free
- Closed conductive valve body
- Tamper evident seals
- Stackable design
- Can be used with liquids of explosion group IIA and IIB
- Maximum liquid density of 1.9
- IEC TS 60079-32-1:2013 and TRGS 727:2016 certified
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
Please Note: During filling and emptying operations the IBC has to be earthed.
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable containers, mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack.
The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.