25 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Can - UN Approved - x4 Pack
|Weight - kg||0.95|
|Width - mm||258|
|Length - mm||292|
|Height - mm||458|
|Capacity - Litres||25|
|Construction Material||100% Recycled HDPE|
Supplied in packs of 4, these 25-litre stackable plastic jerry cans with screwcap lids offer cost-effective liquid storage. They are made from 100% recycled high-density polypropylene (HDPE) to help reduce environmental impact, as well as being robust and impact resistant.
The jerry cans are sufficiently lightweight to carry easily, even when full, while the stackable design reduces the amount of storage space required.
Each jerry can is UN approved for the transportation of dangerous goods and food grade approved for storing and transporting liquids that are intended for human consumption.
- 25L capacity provides generous and cost-effective liquid storage
- Eco-friendly HDPE construction is 100% recyclable
- HDPE is also highly resistant to impact
- Lightweight even when full for easy carrying
- Precise dosage for cost-effective pouring
- Excellent drain ability - guaranteed discharge of residue
- Optimal stacking abilities allow 48 units per pallet
- UN approved - safe to transport hazardous liquids from the chemical industry
- Food contact approved
- 5 colour choices for simple colour coding of different liquids
- Large labelling area for quick identification of contents
- Closed handle is easy to rinse
- Sturdy screw cap included for extra protection in storage and transportation
Our jerry cans are used in a wide range of industries including:
- Cargo Handling
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Food & Drink
Please Note: The 25-litre Container may also be referred to as a Jerry Can, Storage Drum, Canister, Bottle or Food Storage Container.