Enduramaxx 12500 Litre Heavy Duty Industrial Water Tank
|Height - mm||2600|
|Diameter - mm||2600|
|Weight - kg||300|
|Capacity - Litres||12500|
|Capacity - Gallons||2750|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
The Enduramaxx heavy duty industrial tanks are both WRAS and DWI approved and meet the specific requirements of DWI Regulation 31. The thicker walls of the enable them to hold product with a specific gravity of up to 2.0 SG.
They are suitable for storing chemicals including Ferric Chloride, Caustic Soda, Acetic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorine and AUS-40 Urea Solution (commonly referred to as AdBlue).
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from Polyethylene means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
- 12500 litres / 2750 gallons capacity
- Manufactured in the UK from Medium Density Polyethylene
- Available in Black or Natural Translucent colours
- 2 Inch BSP Male Outlet
- Supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- 620mm vented lid
- Ribbed design provides strength and durability
- Moulded lifting eyes on top of the tank
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- 100% rust proof
- Suitable for liquids up to 2.0 SG
- 10 year warranty
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Winemaking, beer/cider brewing and food industry
- Chemical storage tank
- Biodiesel tank
- Ferric Chloride tank
- Di-icing tank
- Ultra-pure water systems
- Aerobic/anaerobic digestion tank
- Construction and civil engineering applications
- Dirty water tanks
- Wastewater tank
- Reverse Osmosis holding tank
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.
Due to the size of the tank, delivery will be made on a 44’ articulated lorry and it is the customers responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck, crane or other similar piece of equipment.
By marking the Delivery Access and Customer Offloading checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery address is accessible by an articulated lorry and that you have suitable equipment on site to unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and additional costs incurred.
If you require delivery on a vehicle with unloading capabilities, please contact us to discuss your requirements.