Enduramaxx 1700 Litre Underground Water Tank
|Diameter - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||2418|
|Capacity - Litres||1750|
|Capacity - Gallons||384|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
- A unique rainwater harvesting tool
- Used in the industrial, agricultural, commercial and domestic schemes
- Can be used above and underground
- Water can be used for human consumption - potable
- Can be installed and maintained with ease
- Manufactured with robust and durable high-density polyethylene
- 10 year warranty
This 1700 litre underground water tank is the perfect rainwater harvesting solution. Manufactured with high-density polyethylene (HDPE), the tank can be used when watering farms, borehole water storage, fire sprinklers, and horticultural applications.
It may also be used as an underground septic tank, a waste water pump chamber, for collecting rainwater or on biological treatment plants. It is easy to install and requires very little maintenance.
This water tank is suitable for drinking water storage (potable) and can also be used as an above ground potable water tank. The 620mm lid helps to protect any water that is inside and stops any potential contamination from dirt etc.
The tank is UV protected and weatherproof, this is ideal when combatting the constantly changing British weather. The tank stays in perfect working order and the risk of any damage is reduced.