Enduramaxx 25000 Litre Low Profile Potable Water Tank
|Diameter - mm||3450|
|Height - mm||3200|
|Capacity - Litres||25000|
|Capacity - Gallons||5500|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
- 25000 litres / 5500 Gallons capacity
- 2 Inch BSP Male outlet
- Supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland)
- Available in black or natural colours
- Manufactured in the UK
- Ribbed design provides strength and durability
- Moulded one piece design with no joins reduces the risk of leaks
- 10 Year warranty
This DWI and WRAS approved low profile 25000 litre potable water tank is manufactured in the UK from medium density Polyethylene and can be used for the safe storage of potable water (drinking water).
The tank features a one piece moulded design which ensures long term strength and being made from Polyethylene means the tank will not rust or corrode and is impact resistant. A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is required the most.
The tank conforms to WRAS (Water Regulations Advisory Scheme) potable water standards and regulations for the safe storage of drinking water. Copies of the certification are available upon request.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Food industry
- Emergency drinking water supply
- Brewing and wine making
- Water supply for events and festivals
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
Optional Tank Level Indicator Kit
This kit includes everything you need to create a simple yet effective tank level indicator. The kit consists of:
- 5 Metres of ¾” clear hose
- 2x ¾” Banjo tank bulkhead fittings
- 2x ¾” Banjo 90° hose barb
- 2x jubilee clips
- 1x roll of PTFE tape
How to install
- Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the top of the tank and insert one of the bulkhead fittings.
- Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the bottom of the tank, making sure it is in line with the top fitting and insert the second bulkhead fitting.
- Screw the 90° hose barbs using the PTFE tape into the two bulkhead fittings.
- Measure the distance between the two hose barbs and cut the hose to length.
- Secure the hose using the jubilee clips
Please note that although this level indicator kit is suitable to be used with potable water, it is not certificated.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a single delivery address in England or Wales. Deliveries to Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands will incur a delivery surcharge. Please contact us for delivery charges to any of these locations.
Due to the size of the tank, delivery will be made on a 44’ articulated lorry and it is the customers responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle using a forklift truck, crane or other similar piece of equipment.
By marking the Delivery Information checkbox above, you are confirming that you have suitable equipment on site to unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and additional costs incurred.
The tank should be unloaded onto a smooth, flat surface that is free from rocks and other sharp objects that could cause damage.
If you require delivery on a smaller vehicle or a vehicle with unloading capabilities, please contact us to discuss your requirements.