Tank Level Indicator Kit
This kit includes everything you need to create a simple yet effective tank level indicator. The kit consists of:
- 5 Metres of ¾” clear hose
- 2x ¾” Banjo tank bulkhead fittings
- 2x ¾” Banjo 90° hose barb
- 2x jubilee clips
- 1x roll of PTFE tape
How to install
1. Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the top of the tank and insert one of the bulkhead fittings.
2. Drill a hole in the tank wall towards the bottom of the tank, making sure it is in line with the top fitting and insert the second bulkhead fitting.
3. Screw the 90° hose barbsusing the PTFE tape into the two bulkhead fittings.
4. Measure the distance between the two hose barbs and cut the hose to length.
5. Secure the hose using the jubilee clips
This tank level kit can be used with tanks ranging from 1 metre to 5 metres in height.