Enduramaxx Baffled Vertical Slimline Water Tank
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Lid Diameter - mm||255|
|Lid Diameter - Inches||10|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
Practical for applications where you have to transport water, the “baffles” in this tank prevent the liquid sloshing from side to side, reducing water movement and increasing stability when on the move.
Suitable for the storage of drinking water, the slimline design offers space restrictive water storage in garages, farming buildings and behind sheds.
- Internal baffles moulded into the tank prevent sloshing to increase stability during transportation
- Made from WRAS approved polymer - suitable for drinking water
- Slimline design offers space-efficient water storage
- MDPE construction is tough, durable and 100% rust-proof for long-lasting use
- Can be permanently installed in a pickup, van or on a water bowser to provide water storage at your convenience
- 1.5” BSP Male outlet fitted as standard (outlet can be undrilled if required)
- 10” lid supplied as standard to prevent water ingress and provide convenient access for tank filling and maintenance
- 3 colour choices available to help with aesthetics and colour coding (for example, blue for potable water)
- Supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit to ensure hygienic water supply and compliance with English and Welsh water bylaws
- Manufactured in the UK
- 10 year guarantee
This water storage tank can also be permanently installed in a pickup, van or on a water bowser to provide water storage at your convenience.
It is rotationally moulded from MDPE (medium density polyethene) to create a high-quality, tough and durable product that is 100% rust-proof. It comes with a 10 year guarantee for complete peace of mind.
Fusion Welded Sockets
If you require the tank outlet in a different position to the standard location, a fusion welded socket can be added and this allows flexible positioning of inlets and outlets on the tank. Multiple extra sockets can be added - prices of the sockets can be found in the downloadable technical data sheet titled ‘Fusion Welded Sockets - Enduramaxx Vertical Slimline Tank'.
The sockets are available in the following sizes:
|Product Code||Outlet Size||Price|
|177905||½ Inch BSP Male||£5.00|
|177907||¾ Inch BSP Male||£6.00|
|177910||1 Inch BSP Male||£8.00|
|177912||1 ¼ Inch BSP Male||£16.00|
|177915||1 ½ Inch BSP Male||£18.00|
|177920||2 Inch BSP Male||£20.00|
All you need to do is download the technical data sheet and mark the position you require the inlet/outlet(s), email this to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and then give us a call on 01777 237933 to place your order.
Dimensions (L x W X H)
|17150401||400 Litre||1200mm x 400mm x 1050mm|
|17150501||500 Litre||1200mm x 500mm x 1050mm|
|17150801||800 Litre||1350mm x 600mm x 1200mm|
|17151001||1000 Litre||1650mm x 600mm x 1200mm|
Our Baffled Vertical Slimline Water Tanks are suitable for a wide range of uses including:
- Mobile catering
- Mobile car valeters and window cleaning
- Mobile pet grooming
- Camper vans and caravans
- Rainwater harvesting
- Water butt for garden watering
- Sprayer tanks
- Water storage (includes potable water)
- Feeding livestock