MDPE Pipe Compression Coupling
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
Pipe compression couplings allow two lengths of MDPE pipe to be quickly joined together in such a way that continuity is maintained between them. These couplings are manufactured from lightweight polypropylene and require the pipes to be the same diameter for an effective connection.
Installation is very simple with the threaded design providing a strong compression fitting joint without the need for glueing or solvent welding.
Optional pipe liners are available to add to your order. Also known as pipe inserts or stiffeners, they are used to maintain strength and integrity of the pipe.
- Quickly connects two lengths of MDPE pipe of the same diameter together
- Easy installation
- Available in 20mm, 25mm, 32mm or 50mm sizes
- Provides a strong compression fitting joint
- Lightweight polypropylene construction
- Optional PL pipe liner available
Pipe couplings can be found wherever pipe networks are present. Applications include:
- Cooling return tanks and lubrication tanks in power plants
- Water and gas delivery facilities
- Sea/freshwater storage on ships
- Structural engineering
- Architecture works
- Irrigation pipework systems