Rainwater Filter Collector with Universal Link Kit
|Next Day Delivery||No|
The Universal Filter Kit includes everything you need to link your down pipe rain collector to your water butt or tank.
The 3P filter collects water from your downpipe and filters any debris before transferring the water to your water butt or tank via the universal link kit. The filter is manufactured from tough and durable plastic, which is UV resistant and corrosion resistant to ensure a long working life.
The filter prevents sludge and leaves from entering your water butt, thus resulting in less algae, less pipe blockages and enables water to be pumped safely. The filter has two positions, open or closed, and this will stop your water butt from overflowing.
The filter collector leads clean water to the storage tank and has a 85-95% efficiency rate under normal rainfall. The dirty water and debris then continues down the down pipe. The filter acts as the overflow outlet when the tank is full.
The filter will fit all UK round down pipes from 68-110mm and square pipes from 65-75mm. The filter can be easily removed for cleaning, with no need to remove the filter from your down pipe. Simply pull the cartridge out to the side.
How it works:
1. Rainwater is channelled from the filter entrance down into the sieve cartridge, where any debris and dirt is rinsed to the side of the cartridge and continues down the down pipe and into the sewer.
2. The filtered, clean rainwater follows a different path, through the filter outlet channel and into your water butt or tank.
3. To stop the water butt overflowing, simply twist the filter cartridge 180º to the closed position.
1. Reducer will fit round pipes (68-110mm) or square pipes (65-75mm)
2. Connectors for down pipe
3. Outlet connection
4. Adaptor for outlet connection
5. Guiding plates
6. Stainless steel filter mesh
7. Settings for open/closed condition