Whale GP1002 Submersible Fluid & Diesel Transfer Pump – 10 Litres / Min
A compact and quiet design, the GP1002 is our most popular submersible pump.
|Width - mm||36|
|Height - mm||136|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||No|
Featuring a compact and quiet design, our GP1002 pump is ideal for a range of applications where a mains power source is not available, making this pump especially useful within the farming and agriculture industries.
The standard pump is suitable for basic one-outlet applications such as pumping water in or out of an IBC, transferring red diesel from a container into a fuel tank, and pumping water, milk or liquid feed to an animal feeding trough. It pumps a maximum of 10 litres of water per minute.
- 1-year warranty
- Suitable for basic, one-outlet applications
- Suitable for pressure switch & microswitch systems
- Compact, quiet & lightweight
- Suitable for transferring fresh and salt water, diesel, pesticides
- Suitable for external pumping containers
- Multiple pumps can be used inline to boost flow rates
- Most popular pump in the UK
Manufactured from high-quality moulded parts and a robust 12-volt motor, this pump weighs 0.15kg and fits unsupported into pipework. Please note: we recommend the pump stands vertically in the tank.
The materials that make contact with the water are: pump body (ABS), seals (Nitrile), strainer (polypropylene), impeller (stainless steel), cable (PVC).
It connects to a 10mm flexible bore hose and the pump uses a 5 amp automotive fuse.
For Best Performance:
- Do not run dry: this may cause damage
- Maximum continuous operation should not exceed 15 minutes
- Not suitable for pump water above 60C
- Before switching on, place the pump in water and shake for a few seconds; this will ensure successful priming and should be repeated after re-filling the tank
- Height: 136mm
- Width: 36mm
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Voltage: 12
- Construction materials: polypropylene, Nitrile, ABS, PVC and stainless steel
- Flow rate: 10 litres/min
This pump is suitable for cold and warm water, diesel, light oils and water-based fluids. It is ideal for use within caravans, boats and motorhomes.
Please note: this pump not suitable for use with petrol or any highly flammable or corrosive liquids. If the pump is installed in an outdoor environment, during the winter, the pump needs to be winterised and protected from low temperatures when not in use