5 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Can - x24 Pack
|Length - mm
|Width - mm
|Height - mm
|Capacity - Litres
|High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- 5L Capacity provides more than enough liquid storage
- Made from 100% Recyclable material
- Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) offering reliability and safety when transporting goods
- Lightweight design making it easy to handle and transport (merged with the point above)
- UN approved - can transport hazardous liquids
- Stackable - interlocking design for safe and secure stacking
- Useful for carrying water, fuel, and oil
- Simple and quick to fill
Available in packs of these reliable 5 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Cans provide a sufficient amount of liquid storage for whatever their usage may be. The cans are strong and durable, perfect for transporting between locations, made from eco-friendly HDPE (high-density polyethylene), making them 100% recyclable.
The cans are UN approved, making them legally safe to be transported should they have hazardous liquids inside, more information on the approval can be seen on the documentation below. With a lightweight design, making them easy to fill up and carry, as well as this, they are simple to empty when needed.
Ensuring that you are not working in a cluttered workplace, the stackable design makes certain that it is easy to store away, so no more issues with finding space.
We offer a wide range of jerry can colours, including natural and black, as well as others. See above for all options.
Our jerry cans are used in a wide range of industries including:
- Cargo Handling
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Food & Drink