10 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Can - x10 Pack
|Length - mm||230|
|Width - mm||203|
|Height - mm||306|
|Capacity - Litres||10|
|Construction Material||100% Recycled HDPE|
- 10 Litre capacity provides a sufficient amount of liquid storage
- 100% Recyclable Material
- Made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) offering reliability and safety when transporting goods
- Lightweight design ensuring it is easy to handle and transport liquid
- UN approved - can transport hazardous liquids
- Stackable - interlocking design for safe and secure stacking
- Essential for carrying and holding water, fuel and oil
- Quick and simple to fill
Available in packs of , these lightweight 10 Litre Stackable Plastic Jerry Cans provide a generous amount of liquid within each can. They can be stored away in a warehouse etc, to stop any unwanted clutter. All of our cans are UN approved which is fundamental in the transportation of any hazardous liquids. The cans are easy to handle and also fill without any worry of the liquid spillage, as well as this, they are simple to empty when needed.
The Jerry Cans are made from strong and durable HDPE, which is resistant to impact, resulting in less damage to the cans and whatever is inside, especially if there is hazardous liquid inside. In addition, this eco-friendly HDPE is 100% recyclable, helping to do its part for the environment.
We offer a wide range of jerry can colours, including natural and black, as well as others. See above for all options.
Our jerry cans are used in a wide range of industries including:
- Cargo Handling
- Entertainment and Leisure
- Food & Drink