Enduramaxx 25000 Litre Vertical Non Potable Water Tank
|Capacity - Litres||25000|
|Height - mm||4650|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
This 25000 litre tank is roto moulded using tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and features a one piece moulded design to ensure long term strength and durability. Being made from this material means the tank is impact resistant and will not rust or corrode.
A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is needed the most.
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and rigidity
- Moulded lifting lugs on top of the tank allow easy lifting when empty or can be used as tie down points
- Large 620mm lid as standard
- Choice of outlet size
- 2 Year Warranty (conditions apply)
This tank is not suitable for storing drinking water – Click here to view our range of water tanks that can be used to store drinking water.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Rainwater collection (being non-chlorinated is better for plants and gardens)
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Toilet flushing in industrial or commercial premises
- Irrigation and/or wash down facilities
- Equine and agricultural
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering system
- Crop sprayer tank
Optional Tank Insulation Kit
This insulation kit is for insulating tanks stored within a building or enclosure and is not suitable for tanks located outdoors.
The insulation provides frost protection or temperature retention for the tank and is the highest EN certificated multi-foil insulation blanket in Europe recommended for large industrial projects. Please note the insulation is sold in kit form and may include more insulation blanket than is actually required for the size of tank.
The insulation kit consists of:
- 3x 1.5m x 10m roll of multi-foil reflective blanket
- 1x staple gun with 2000 staples
- 2x roll of 75mm x 50m thermaseal insulation tape
Please note if you add the insulation kit to your order, it will arrive as a separate delivery to the tank.
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
It is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank.
By marking the ‘Delivery Information’ checkbox above, you are confirming that the delivery location is suitable for heavy goods vehicles and that you have a forklift truck or similar piece of equipment on site to unload the tank.
If false information is provided, delivery may be delayed and extra costs may be incurred. If you require delivery on a different type of vehicle, please contact us to discuss.