Enduramaxx 720 Litre Slimline Non Potable Water Tank
|Height - mm||2150|
|Weight - kg||26|
|Capacity - Litres||720|
|Capacity - Gallons||158|
|Diameter - mm||700|
|Construction Material||Medium Density Polyethylene (MDPE)|
|Suitable for Drinking Water||No|
This 720 litre tank is roto moulded using tough and durable medium density polyethylene (MDPE) and features a one piece moulded design to ensure long term strength and durability. Being made from this material means the tank is impact resistant and will not rust or corrode.
A carefully programmed manufacturing process ensures maximum wall thickness at the base – where it is needed the most.
- Slimline design makes the tank suitable for places with limited space
- Manufactured from UV stabilised Polyethylene
- Rotationally moulded one piece design
- Ribbed design provides added strength and rigidity
- Large 455mm lid as standard
- Choice of outlet size
- 2 Year Warranty (conditions apply)
This tank is not suitable for storing drinking water – Click here to view our range of water tanks that can be used to store drinking water.
Popular uses for this tank include:
- Rainwater collection (being non-chlorinated is better for plants and gardens)
- Civil engineering applications where mains water is not available
- Toilet flushing in industrial or commercial premises
- Irrigation and/or wash down facilities
- Equine and agricultural
- Horticultural and Market Garden applications
- Cost effective watering system
- Crop sprayer tank
Important Delivery Information
The price of this tank includes the shipping to a delivery address in England or Wales only. Please contact us for shipping costs to all other locations including Scotland, Northern Ireland and off-shore islands.
It is the customer’s responsibility to safely unload the tank from the delivery vehicle. Unless agreed prior to delivery, the standard delivery vehicles do not have the facilities to unload your tank