1000 Litre New Greif IBC - Plastic Pallet - UN Approved
|Length - mm||1200|
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||1165|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Lid Size - mm||150 (6")|
|Capacity - Gallons||275|
- UN Approved for transportation of dangerous goods
- Suitable for drinking water
- The stackable design ensures it is easy to store and transport
- The pallet is plastic injected with 100% recycled HDPE
- Reusable and can be reconditioned rather than disposed of
- Safe storage for hazardous material
- Versatile and suitable for almost any application
Ideal for storing liquid, this new 1000 Litre IBC from Greif comes with a plastic pallet made from 100% recyclable HDPE, making it environmentally friendly. The IBC is has a new inner bottle and a new galvanised steel frame which ensures it is strong and durable especially when being transported in bulk.
This IBC is UN approved which is a legal requirement when transporting hazardous material inside the container. The liquid will safely make its way to the new location without any problem.
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) - also known as water tanks, IBC totes, pallet tanks, and water bowsers - are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable and mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack.
The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.