1000 Litre New Greif IBC - Combi Pallet - UN Approved
|Length - mm||1200|
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||1165|
|Construction Material||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Lid Size - mm||150 (6")|
|Capacity - Gallons||275|
- UN Approved for transportation of dangerous goods
- Suitable for drinking water (Potable)
- The stackable design ensures it is easy to store away
- Steel and plastic pallet - strong and hygienic
- Reusable and can be reconditioned rather than disposed of
- Safe storage for hazardous material
- Versatile and suitable for almost any application
Our new 1000 Litre IBC from Greif sits on a combination of steel and plastic pallet, with the plastic made from 100% recyclable HDPE, ensuring it is environmentally friendly. With a screw cap which makes it easy to open and close. These containers are strong and highly durable due to the galvanised steel frame which surrounds the container, this is essential for storing any liquid or when liquid is being transported.
This IBC is UN approved which is a legal requirement when transporting hazardous material inside the container. The liquid will safely make its way to the new location without any problem.
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) - also known as water tanks, IBC totes, pallet tanks, and water bowsers - are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable and mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack.
The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.