1000 Litre Food Grade IBC - Plastic Pallet - FDA Approved - BRCGS AA Grade
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||1160|
|Length - mm||1200|
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
|Capacity - Gallons||220|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Lid Size - mm||150 (6")|
|Construction Material||Food Grade Polyethylene|
- Provides peace of mind for your products, 100% FDA compliant and BRCGS accredited
- Cost-effective and efficient – a cheap solution for bulk food product storage
- Easier to clean and more hygienic than steel pallet alternatives
- Secured from contamination during delivery thanks to foil tamper seals
- Built to last - the included piston valve is much more reliable than a standard butterfly valve
This 1000L new IBC with plastic pallet has a new inner bottle, new galvanised steel frame and a new lid and valve. The pallet is produced from environmentally friendly post-consumer recycled (PCR) plastic, reducing waste sent to landfill. The inner bottle of this container is manufactured from blow moulded high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with bevelled edges. It has a classification of non-hazardous liquid storage.
Food safe and BPA free, this IBC is suitable for storing liquids for human consumption including drinking water, milk, alcohol and oils. As well as this, it meets the strict criteria for Halal and Kosher food production. Certificates can be found in the "Product Downloads" section.
Suitable for storing all food and drink ingredients, this 1000L New IBC is ideal for food manufacturing and processing, breweries and distilleries, bakeries and more. This IBC's bottle is 100% FDA compliant and is BRCGS AA grade accredited – the best possible BRCGS accreditation. Making this IBC perfect for food contact. For more specific details on product and compatibility, please refer to our compatibility chart or give our helpful team a call.
Supplied on a plastic pallet and with vertical steel bars – which makes the IBC easier to clean and avoid contamination. The outer container is contained and protected by a tubular galvanised steel grid, which allows the containers to stack for space-saving storage and transportation. The inner bottle of the container is shaped to ensure complete discharge of contents.
- 1000L (220 gallon) capacity
- Meets the highest standard for liquid foods, primary food products and concentrates
- All valves and lids are manufactured in a clean room environment
- 100% FDA compliant bottle, valve & lid
- BRCGS AA grade accredited
- DN 50mm (2 inch) integrated piston valve - S60x6 male thread
- Green handle to denote foodgrade
- DN 150mm (6 inch) top opening with external thread, closed screw cap and gasket, in green to denote foodgrade
- Ideal for food manufacturing and processing establishments, breweries and distilleries
- Plastic pallet
- Vertical cage avoids contamination build-up as opposed to standard crossbar design
- Suitable for drinking water
- Tamper evident seals
- 4 way fork entry on steel pallet (1000 x 1200mm)
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
Many of its components such as the handle, closed screw cap and gasket are in green to signify the IBC’s foodgrade credentials.
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable containers, mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack.
The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.