1000 Litre FSSC Food Grade IBC - Steel Pallet - UN Approved
|Weight - kg||54.3|
|Width - mm||1000|
|Height - mm||1160|
|Length - mm||1200|
|Capacity - Litres||1000|
|Capacity - Gallons||220|
|Suitable for Drinking Water (Potable)||Yes|
|Lid Size - mm||150 (6")|
|Construction Material||Food Grade Polyethylene|
Best value, brand new IBC's in the UK - In Stock - Next working day delivery available if ordered before 10am Mon-Fri**
Suitable for storing all food and drink ingredients, this 1000L New IBC is ideal for the likes of food manufacturing and processing establishments, breweries and distilleries.
Supplied on a steel pallet, the outer container is contained and protected by a tubular galvanised steel grid, which allows the containers to stack without damage for space-saving storage and transportation. The inner bottle of the container is manufactured from extrusion blow-moulded HDPE, especially shaped to ensure complete discharge of contents.
This product comes with Food Safety Certification to FSSC 22000 (the highest standard for food safety). It is suitable for storing drinking water and is UN certified for packaging groups II & III to a maximum SG of 1.6.
A copy of this certificate is available on request after purchase. Please contact us if required.
- 1000L (220 gallon) capacity
- Meets the highest standard for liquid foods, primary food products and concentrates
- Food Safety Certification to FSSC 22000 (See Product Downloads)
- DN 50mm (2 inch) integrated butterfly valve - S60x6 male thread
- Green handle to denote foodgrade
- DN 150mm (6 inch) top opening with external thread, closed screw cap and gasket, in green to denote foodgrade
- Ideal for food manufacturing and processing establishments, breweries and distilleries
- Steel pallet - strong and durable
- UN approved for storing groups II or III substances to a maximum SG of 1.6
- Suitable for drinking water
- Safety measures in compliance with HACCP
- Tamper evident seals
- 4 way entry on steel pallet (1000 x 1200mm)
- Stackable design
- Maximum stacking height (empty): x4 IBCs
- Maximum stacking height (full): x2 IBCs
Many of its components such as the handle, closed screw cap and gasket are in green to signify the IBC’s foodgrade credentials.
What is an IBC?
Intermediate bulk containers (IBC) are reusable industrial containers, which are designed for the safe transportation and storage of bulk liquids. They are stackable containers, mounted on a pallet that is designed to be moved using a forklift or pallet jack.
The tubular galvanised steel frame around the container guarantees utmost stability. This also fits perfectly into the grooves of a plastic pallet; both below and above the container which enables an exact positioning and problem-free stacking.
IBC Delivery Charges
£59.00 for x1 IBC
£29.00 for each subsequent IBC
Discounts on delivery charges available for 21+ IBC's - Please contact us for a quote.
Our IBCs are available on a 1-2 working day pallet delivery service. This is a kerbside delivery using a tail lift vehicle and pallet truck, therefore no unloading equipment is required at the delivery address.
We can deliver to most UK mainland postcodes.
**Next day delivery not available to the following postcodes: IV40-49, IV51-54, KW15-17, HS, ZE, KA27-28, PA20, PA41, PA42-49, PH42-44, PA60-61, PA62-75, PA76-78, IM, GY1-9, J